May 30, 2007

TINK.......TINK.......TINK


While watching the Academy Award Winning Movie from 1940 "Rebecca", I finished my RPM Socks.
As the title indicates, I did a lot of tinking while knitting these socks.
They are a little smug, but feel wonderful.
I used Bule Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock, Medium weight, in colorway "LUCY".
liked the yarn very much; it was very easy to knit with.
The pattern called for circular needles, but I used five, size 1 1/2 DPN until one fell down in between the gazebo floor slats, then I finished with four DPN's. I do prefer using DPN's and all 5 needles when possible.
Many thanks to Aija Goto for her help.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

VERY pretty indeed! Do they slouch down around your ankle?? I once saw a pattern with raised ridges like that - and they were designed to slouch down. What's your next project?

I tried to make socks with circs once, but seemed slower than with my DPN's. Guess it's whatever you get used to.