May 16, 2007

I THOUGHT I'D NEVER FINISH.................




I've had so many migraines since I started
these socks, it took a long time to finish them.
Today was a perfect day to try them out, it's only
60 degrees outside today. They do feel nice.
I've started my RPM pattern by Aija Goto, using STR 100% superwash merino-
mediumweight colorway: Lucy.
I'm thinking of starting Katharine Hepburn Cardigan along with the RPM socks
from the new interweave knits "lace style" book using the yarn called for
in the pattern if I can find it somewhere.
We'll see how that goes.
It's just so hard to put the DPN for socks
down.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Wow! Those are beautiful. Are those "twisted stitches" making the little cables? Lovely, but time consuming, I am sure.

We must have similar tastes, as RPM is on my "eventually" list. And, I just saw the "Katherine Hepburn" sweater in a Knitpicks catalogue I received yesterday - and thought it was very pretty.

I will enjoy watching your progress on both of those projects!