May 25, 2007

TAGGED

Ok..........I’ll do it............I’ve been tagged
Thanks Kathy...

First Let me tell you...............

Here's how to play...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.

1. I love yoga. I’ve been doing it now for 4 or 5 years regularly. I was introduced to Yoga around the Late 1970’s, trying to find something for my first husband and I to do together. I then dropped out of the yoga scene in the early 1980’s. I'm glad I'm back.

2. I’m going to borrow Kathy’s (http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/) no.4, because I too am a creature of habit. However, you can come to my house unannounced, cause I’m sick when it comes to cleaning..(I guess that could have been no.3)

3. I love to travel. Anywhere is fine with me. Busy travels, relaxed travels, I just love to travel.
Coming home is always nice too. I'm very happy where I live.

4. I am a family person. Anytime I can be with my family I’m happy. They play a big role in my life.

5. I’m a movie buff; I watch at least a dozen movies or more a week along with my husband. When it’s academy awards time we rush around making sure we see all the nominees for all the top categories. I watch next to no TV.

6. I’m enjoying my age; I no longer wear much makeup and don’t care.

7. I’m a night person; I’m up at 7A.M. but still I don’t go to bed till after midnight, I guess I’ve always been like that. For me it’s a time to quiet down and chill out. I do, however, like the mornings also, the peace and quiet of morning along with the sounds of nature.

8. I spend way too much time on the Internet especially when it comes to Yarn and pattern shopping.

So there you go.........only I’m going to be bad and not tag anyone else. Sorry.

Happy Knitting all.

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

OH! I am so glad you did you random things. It is nice to learn little details about one another!!

Anonymous said...

I like what you said about yourself.
I think it is very nice
Ella