Apr 25, 2007

STR delivery

well I've not started my first STR yet, and now I just received the April kit.
Great looking yarn, and beautiful colors. I'm not sure if I like the lenght of the sock and I've never knit socks on circular needles,, (only knit 3 1/2 pairs so far) So I'm not so sure about that either.
I'm kinda holding off with toe up socks, I've signed up for a class at Stitches for that, so why teach myself when I paid to learn, what a predicament.
I best get knitting, I'm still woking on tabi socks, just about finished- pictures to come.
I'm trying to practice for the May concert coming up and knitting along with it. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!
My stash keeps growing and growing, I'm trying to get it down so I can buy more at the Midwest Stitches Event coming in Aug.
I could do it if I'd just stop adding to the stash.
it's just so easy to keep buying.
I need to hang around Michelle more, she's a good influence she has better controll over spending.

No comments: