Apr 15, 2007

raining cats and dogs in philly

well I'm sitting in the cafe in our hotel in center city philly, pa watching the rain come down. it's dark and wet, no worry about getting a migraine form the sun on the car ride home.
while here i finished my "carl cable socks" and started my tabi socks using lana grossa, I like the yarn a lot, it's tightly woven and strong, I'm enjoying knitting with it.
Yesterday, I walked to a knit shop on South St. here in center city philly. And yes, I spent more than I should have. I have enough stash to keep Lindenhurst, Il. knitting for years to come. However, I fell in love with a Mac and Me pattern for opera gloves using Koigu yarn. Of course it took me a long time to choose a color, one was #226, so If you know me I had to buy that one. I also bought the other one that was in the running.

No comments: