Jul 1, 2007

ON MY NEEDLES.................




The sweater is going to be a Birthday present for a little girl that I know.
It's a nice break away from socks and a rest for my poor hand and fingers.
The yarn is Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Almond, Terracotta, and maize colorway.
Needle size US 7.
Size is for a tiny little person. Size 4.
Shouldn't take too long.
In the past, I've sent out my sweaters to have
them professionally blocked.
Not this time, I have Kathy and Shirley to help. (I hope)

The bag I got the last time I was in Galena, IL. It's a shop that I go to whenever I’m there.
They always have a full line of Laurel Burch bags. They make great knitting bags. Last time I bought a different
Style in yellow. Next time ????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little cardigan! I know you will enjoy knitting it and it is a nice change from socks. Have fun!

Kathy... said...

That is a cute sweater, and I LOVE the colors.... Totally "Mine"!

I am no expert on blocking.... but I will gladly share the little that I know.
k

Jackie said...

That little cardigan is so sweet.

I love that second bag, it is spacious enough to carry my DD's stuffs in it.

I am a bag person too.