Jun 5, 2007

THE POSTMAN ALWAYS..............



RINGS TWICE.
This is what he brought this time.
The other ring to come.
The purpose of the order was to replace my size 1 1/2 DPN's. One fell down the floor crack in my gazebo while knitting
out there.
So I googled DPN's and found them at Herrschners, SO I THOUGHT!


Does this look like size 1 1/2?
No it's 10 1/2 I goofed up. Not Herrschners. Now I have two sets of size 10 1/2 DPN's. You can't have too many sets of needles now can ya?
While I was ordering my 1 1/2 (LOL) needles, I just had to find some Yarn
for my stash.
The other order I placed that same day has not been shipped as of yet. That is coming from TheKnitters.com (thanks Kathy)
That order has lots of sock yarn in it. I can't wait for that order. I ordered yarn for the "Priscilla Dream Socks". And I understand that is going to be a challenge.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

What fun!! I see Galway, and Tiur (isn't that soft and lovely!!) What else is in there? Also, what are you getting from TheKnitter? What sock yarns??

Too bad about the 10 1/2 size needles! Darn!